The wording in this document reflects the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which will come into effect in the UK on 25 May 2018.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information. Information Collection, Use, and Sharing We are the sole owners of the information collected.
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us through our website or via email or other direct contact from yourself.
The personal information obtained is only to identify you as contact within your representative company for the purpose of any business to be conducted with us. We will use your information to respond to you with respect to any business undertaken between Esmil and the company represented by yourself and only in connection regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information or sell or disclose it with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services related to your original enquiry or resulting contract for services and products supplied by us.
Any personal information provided will only be retained as long as appropriate for completion of your enquiry and any resultant business between us and the company represented by yourself. Note the data collected as part of a contract may be retained for a minimum of six years after completion of the contract. Data obtained for enquiries that fail to progress to formal contract will be retained for two years from the date of last correspondence related to such enquiries.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. All personal and sensitive information received via the website or email is retained on password protected servers with suitable security measures in place to protect against theft and accidental loss. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.