It is the Policy of Esmil Process Systems that the highest priority is given to all aspects of Quality, health, safety and the environment in all its business activities and that the highest standards are implemented in all Operating Divisions and Projects.
The company’s, health, safety and environmental procedures are linked within an integrated QMS (Quality Management System). The QMS encompasses compliance with client requirements, delivery of exceptional service, elimination of costs with no added value, proactive waste management and prevention of pollution and minimisation of any adverse impact on the environment. It also embraces a safe place of work, safe systems of work and a healthy working environment to prevent injury, ill health or damage.
The QMS has been developed and implemented in accordance with the eight Quality Management Principles that underpin the ISO 9001:2008 Standard:
- Client Focus
- Involvement of People
- Process Approach
- System Approach to Management
- Continual Improvement
- Factual approach to decision making
- Mutually Beneficial Supplier relationships
Esmil Process Systems considers that duties comply with ordinances, regulations and other stated requirements should be regarded as a minimum requirement only.
Esmil Process Systems is committed to:
- Focus on Customer Satisfaction
- Ensuring the highest standards of quality, health and safety with lowest environmental impact.
- Elimination of accidents and incidents
- Providing and maintaining a culture of free and honest incident and accident reporting
- Prevention of pollution and implement resource conservation as critical management considerations.
- Establish clear quality, health, safety and environmental objectives and targets
- Provide all necessary resources to ensure safe place of work and safe systems of work
- Provide an effective system of work related injury and illness rehabilitation
- Provide all necessary information, training and supervision to all its personnel and subcontractors
- It is the duty of every employee of Esmil Process Systems to implement the Management System in the performance of their duties and to ensure that this policy is supported and maintained.
- This policy will be communicated openly to our employees, customers, suppliers and subcontractors. It will also be made available to other interested parties whenever requested.
- The Managing Director of Esmil Process Systems shall be responsible for the implementation of the Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental System while the QA Manager shall be responsible for the overall management of the Quality Management System.