Chemical and water recovery at textile, laundry plants and dyehouses can be achieved by combining conventional and membrane treatment systems.
Traditional WWTP for textile, dyes and laundry effluents comprise only precipitation, filtration and neutralisation. Generic shortfalls include:
- Requirement for constant monitoring of the precipitation plant.
- Poor treated effluent quality containing residual colour, COD and heavy metals.
- High operating costs associated with chemical dosing and off-site sludge disposal.
By combining good house-keeping with proven state of the art membrane separation techniques, a large proportion of product, chemicals and water can be recovered from process effluent for re-use.
Membrane systems can offer the following advantages:
- Rapid investment pay-back through
- dye recovery
- detergent recovery
- process hot water recovery (up to 75 %)
- Reduced effluent treatment and disposal costs
- Reduced off-site sludge disposal costs
- Reduced environmental liability
For more details, please fill in the contact form or contact firstname.lastname@example.org